Clan URC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photobucket

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leaving Assassin...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
=URC=Syler=CL=

Leaving Assassin... Empty
PostSubject: Leaving Assassin...   Leaving Assassin... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:12 pm

Hey guys, uhm... i'm officially leaving Assassin. I'm very sorry. The stress is killing me. I will miss being in Assassin, but i'll miss just mostly hanging out with you guys in general. Thanks to all of you guys who pulled me threw. Special thanks to Soul, because he was with me all the way from when it first started. To Raptor, because he basically did all the recruiting. To Mathew and Kristen, you guys were rite behind Soul, but Soul was here a lil longer. And to everyone else, because it was just fun hanging out with you. I know I said that I will never leave this clan a few times, idk if you guys remember me saying that, but I think I did. Anyway, I couldn't handle the stress anymore. Again, i'm very sorry for leaving, I will miss you all. If you guys need to ask me questions, then i'm open for any of them. Thanks for being such a good clan! Very Happy

~Syler
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Assassin...   Leaving Assassin... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:48 pm

A few hours after saying that you will actually go something in the BFC, you post about leaving the clan? Also, I think that you guys were removed from the BFC because you changed your clan name, and you never posted any messages. You were challenged by 3 or 4 clans and ignored all the challenges, so thats why they took you off the sign up list. I think they want you to sign up again to prove that you are actually active.

Also, I am not sure how stress was the reason for you leaving if you never even fought a single battle. Maybe its something I don't know about, but I hope the clan will make a recovery. Usually when the leader leaves, the clan dies, and its already not looking good.

If you guys can get something together, respond to my challenge thread, and I'll talk to the BFC staff.
Back to top Go down
=URC=Syler=CL=

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Assassin...   Leaving Assassin... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:47 pm

Is it required to post stuff like this on the BFC Website? Because I was never told it was. I am the one that should of been posting stuff on the BFC, but my dad blocked a lot of Clan websites includeing the BFC website, so I was never able to post anything. I told my clan about it, so they should of been doing it while I couldn't, but I guess they didn't. Its unblocked now, so I could resign up if I was to join back for some reason, or I just do it for the sake of the clan.

It wasn't just stress that made me leave. Assassin members aren't nearly as active as they used to be. And some went on to other System expansions and left the PS2 one. I am on all Assassin Expansion Systems, but Xbox. If I could somehow get the members to be more active and/or join back the PS2 Assassin clan, then I would be happy to stay in Assassin, but i'm sure I wouldn't be able to do that. The only Super active members are Me, Inferno, and Hermes. There are probably more, its just we aren't on at the same time. Kessler is only active, because he is my brother and I tell him everything that goes on with the clan. If I can't get the Assassin members to become more active or come back to the PS2 clan, then the only other thing that would keep me in the clan would be constant Clan Scrimmages/Matches.

I will post to all the clans that have challenged us rite now. And thank you for looking out for us Mike. I really appreciate it and i'm sure the clan does too.
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Assassin...   Leaving Assassin... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:00 pm

Yea, Syler I do remember you telling me that you could not go to the site. Yes, it is required that you post there in order to organize battles. This is really too bad, I thought your other clan members were going to be the ones to post there for you since you could not.

It is a shame that not all of the members are as active as they could be. I am sure you could find many scrimmages if you look, but the hard part is having at least three people on at the same time.

I really hope everything goes okay Syler and if you need help or advice on something I'll be around. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
=URC=Syler=CL=

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Assassin...   Leaving Assassin... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:30 pm

Well thanks for your help, Mike. I think I might just stay in Assassin. I'll just need to pull threw all of the stress and recruit people.
Back to top Go down
Devastator

Devastator

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Assassin...   Leaving Assassin... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:33 pm

You have me Syler Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://devas-hangout.co.nr
=URC=Syler=CL=

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Assassin...   Leaving Assassin... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:22 pm

Lol, Thanks Devastator. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Devastator

Devastator

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Assassin...   Leaving Assassin... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:08 pm

Razz
Back to top Go down
http://devas-hangout.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Assassin...   Leaving Assassin... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving Assassin...
Page 1 of 1