Clan URC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photobucket

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanding URC

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
=URC=Syler=CL=

Expanding URC Empty
PostSubject: Expanding URC   Expanding URC Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:01 am

Hey URC members! Smile Uhm...I now have Star Wars Battlefront 2 for computer and I think I will start URC on Computer as well. I know Hermes also has it for Computer, so he could help me out. If anyone else has it for Computer also, then contact me so I know how many people we have. One of my friends also plays on it and he said he will join, and he could help me out as well with computer, because i'm a beginner at it. Razz Anyway, I just think this would be a good opportunity to get more members in URC and so we will be more well know throughout Swbf2 for Computer and Ps2. Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
=A=Hermes

Expanding URC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanding URC   Expanding URC Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:24 pm

its a lot different from ps2 version so it takes some use getting to
Back to top Go down
=URC=Syler=CL=

Expanding URC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanding URC   Expanding URC Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:17 pm

Yes it does. But i'm going to buy an Adaptor for it so I can use a ps2 controller instead of the keyboard.
Back to top Go down
=A=Hermes

Expanding URC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanding URC   Expanding URC Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:02 pm

yea i got a controller for comp the moves are different from ps2 is wat i meant
Back to top Go down
=URC=Syler=CL=

Expanding URC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanding URC   Expanding URC Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:13 pm

Oh, well i'm buying an adaptor for it.
Back to top Go down
{urc}naga sado}

{urc}naga sado}

Expanding URC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanding URC   Expanding URC Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:25 pm

=URC=Syler=CL= wrote:
Hey URC members! Smile Uhm...I now have Star Wars Battlefront 2 for computer and I think I will start UR Very Happy Razz Razz Razz C on Computer as well. I know Hermes also has it for Computer, so he could help me out. If anyone else has it for Computer also, then contact me so I know how many people we have. One of my friends also plays on it and he said he will join, and he could help me out as well with computer, because i'm a beginner at it. Razz Anyway, I just think this would be a good opportunity to get more members in URC and so we will be more well know throughout Swbf2 for Computer and Ps2. Thanks! Very Happy
Well I finally got my ps3 so (with your permission)I would like to take URC over to ps3 as well.We all know the ps2 is almost dead, so since the computer and (of course)the ps3 are at thier peak I would liek to become a P.E.C.C.L or P.laystation-E.xsapantion-C.o-C.lan-L.eader
Back to top Go down
=URC=Syler=CL=

Expanding URC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanding URC   Expanding URC Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:32 pm

Ok sweet. Very Happy I have a PS3 also, so we can play together. What games you got? The only games I have online rite now are Uncharted 2 and Portal 2. Razz They are both fun, but I want to get MW2 or Black Ops. Idk about the CCL part, I will talk to the Clan Leaders about it and I will get back to you. Oh and Naga, lets add eachother on PS3.
Back to top Go down
=URC=Fast Five
Admin
=URC=Fast Five

Expanding URC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanding URC   Expanding URC Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:38 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://clanurc.forumotion.org
{urc}naga sado}

{urc}naga sado}

Expanding URC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanding URC   Expanding URC Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:35 am

=URC=Syler=CL= wrote:
Ok sweet. Very Happy I have a PS3 also, so we can play together. What games you got? The only games I have online rite now are Uncharted 2 and Portal 2. Razz They are both fun, but I want to get MW2 or Black Ops. Idk about the CCL part, I will talk to the Clan Leaders about it and I will get back to you. Oh and Naga, lets add eachother on PS3.
k.Thanks for connsidering i just got it so i only have have grand thieft auto 2 and force unleashed.i am going to get some money over the weakened and buy some more.you do know we can play swbf2 as well righ? Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
=URC=Syler=CL=

Expanding URC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanding URC   Expanding URC Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:58 pm

Sweet. Well if you get money buy Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops. I prefer Modern Warfare 2, becuase Black Ops is over Rated. I only like Black Ops because of Zombies. Anyway, you can only play PS2 Games on the PS3 if you have the old PS3. If you have the PS3 Slim, you cannot play PS2 games on it. So yeah, either buy Modern Warfer 2, Black Ops, or wait until Battlefield 3 comes out. Thats going to be a super good game. Better than Modern Warfer 2 and Black Ops.
Back to top Go down
{urc}naga sado}

{urc}naga sado}

Expanding URC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanding URC   Expanding URC Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 7:34 am

=URC=Syler=CL= wrote:
Sweet. Well if you get money buy Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops. I prefer Modern Warfare 2, becuase Black Ops is over Rated. I only like Black Ops because of Zombies. Anyway, you can only play PS2 Games on the PS3 if you have the old PS3. If you have the PS3 Slim, you cannot playi PS2 games on it. So yeah, either buy Modern Warfer 2, Black Ops, or wait until Battlefield 3 comes out. Thats going to be a super good game. Better than Modern Warfer 2 and Black Ops.
Yeah,I already talked to my mom about what i want for my b-day and it was every thing you just siad.But blackops is REALLY OVER RATED and in my opitnion so are the zombies!But from what i hear swbf3 will be a award winner!hope it follows throuh with all the gossip!!but i have the thick one and i am buying more games this weekend hopefuly.
Back to top Go down
=URC=Syler=CL=

Expanding URC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanding URC   Expanding URC Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:15 pm

Ok sweet. Very Happy Naga, I helped you out a bit. I asked my friends in Real Life to join URC and they said yes, so I got like 6 more people to join. I hope that will help you out. Razz
Back to top Go down
{urc}naga sado}

{urc}naga sado}

Expanding URC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanding URC   Expanding URC Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 8:12 pm

=URC=Syler=CL= wrote:
Ok sweet. Very Happy Naga, I helped you out a bit. I asked my friends in Real Life to join URC and they said yes, so I got like 6 more people to join. I hope that will help you out. Razz
Ok,thanks! Very Happy I think i might have a few friends as well!tell them to put in a app here,cause that is how i will have to run it!
Back to top Go down
=URC=Syler=CL=

Expanding URC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanding URC   Expanding URC Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 12:44 am

Alright Naga. I will. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Expanding URC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanding URC   Expanding URC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanding URC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan URC :: Your first category :: Talk about Anything-
Jump to: