Clan URC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photobucket

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

about getting the clan for diffrent games

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
=assa=youngkyra=cl=

=assa=youngkyra=cl=

about getting the clan for diffrent games  Empty
PostSubject: about getting the clan for diffrent games    about getting the clan for diffrent games  Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:46 pm

today i found out tht it wasent my disc it was my ps2 so i wanna make the clan for diffrent games this time i wanna talk to everyone to make the clan go on xbox 360 and for call of duty and halo reach since this is just a swbf2 i wanna get everyone to tell me if we should do tht or not bc my ps2 broke and i CANT get a new one for a while but i do got a xbox 360 thts why i wanna make it for xbox 360 to
Back to top Go down
=URC=Syler=CL=

PostSubject: Re: about getting the clan for diffrent games    about getting the clan for diffrent games  Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 12:47 am

Alright, well i'm all for expanding URC to Xbox 360. If you will run the clan for Xbox 360 I will allow you to make it. And URC isn't just PS2. Its also PC and PS3.
Back to top Go down
=assa=youngkyra=cl=

=assa=youngkyra=cl=

PostSubject: Re: about getting the clan for diffrent games    about getting the clan for diffrent games  Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:11 am

alright im all up for it ill run the xbox 360 clan then
Back to top Go down
=A=Hermes

PostSubject: Re: about getting the clan for diffrent games    about getting the clan for diffrent games  Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 5:36 pm

Cool Smile
Back to top Go down
=URC=Shadow_Chaos

PostSubject: Re: about getting the clan for diffrent games    about getting the clan for diffrent games  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 5:45 pm

How about getting the clan to be in Black Ops and Dead Rising 2 for ps3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: about getting the clan for diffrent games    about getting the clan for diffrent games  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

about getting the clan for diffrent games
Page 1 of 1